Confidentiality of Transactions
Confidentiality is taken for granted. The same basic principles that govern traditional transactions apply in the case of e-commerce as well. All information transmitted by the user / member to the website www.karidis.gr is confidential and the website www.karidis.gr has taken all necessary measures to use them only to the extent that it is deemed necessary in the context of the services provided. Some of the measures that have been taken are the following:
- Only authorized employees have access to your transaction information and only when necessary, e.g. to process your requests.
- The website www.karidis.gr does not disclose the details of customers and their transactions, unless it has a written authorization from you or if it is required by a court order or decision of another public authority.
- In case the website www.karidis.gr uses third parties to support its systems, it takes care to ensure confidentiality.
- You can request any information kept about you, as well as their correction in case you can prove the existence of an error.
- For your own security, you should also treat all information provided through the service as private and confidential and do not disclose any information to third parties.
In any case, the online store of www.karidis.gr in no way discloses or publishes your personal data and information that you entrust us. The personal data that you make available to us by registering as a member are used exclusively for the execution of your transactions. All information is encrypted and stored in complete security.